80 dollar cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a waste.

I just spotted it Matt. Since I'm about 15 min away it was of special interest. Add the fact that I want the power steering components and its getting even better. I emailed him to see if he will let me take that stuff for a small fee.

Saw it earlier today...

THANKS FOR TELLING THE WORLD ASSHAT!

Just kidding......It would be a shame to part it if you could get it to run again.....

I already had thoughts of renting a dolly to go get it.......if someone does get it, I hope it stays close, and I'm in for a few parts as well if it is her time....

I'd like to see it hit the road again instead of biting the dust, though.

If Im a asshat that would make you a cockface. All is fair in cruiserland and wordsmithing. :flipoff2:

I saw this oppurtunity and I thought that one of us (local guys) could maybe benefit from it. I have already talked to my cousin who has a car dolly. From what I have read, the guy said that it would be better off, if we could flat bed it. I don't care if we drag it outta there. We should formulate a plan to get this thing here. I'm sure Gehn would need something too.

Richard, I have no problem paying for the 60 and getting it here. I however have no place to store it. Weither or not we part it out or build it into a path pusher I don't care. All I know is that i need a tail light lens and all the skid plates. What ever happens to it, I hope its local.

Matt

Last edited:
You can park it at my place but here is the deal. I get the dash and the front disc breaks/axles and when we get it we'll have a big wrenching party and take it down to the frame. If someone wants wants the frame/body then can have it too. If not then we'll haul it to the junk yard to it final resting place. Other wise it will sit around for a year or more and we'll still be deciding what to do with it. Hope that sounds good to ya'll.

Chuck and Rich,

I talked to crusin today via pm. It looks like he is going to be the bidder for us so we can win this thing. So it looks like we are going to be spliting it four ways( as of 2:15pm est). The only problem I can see now is who gets what. I don't mind keeping the left overs, of what you guys don't want. Hell, i only need a few things and I think everyone already knows what i need.

I guess I have already voluntered myself to go get this, not a problem. So as soon ad I get the word that we win this, l'll be making a trip down to da beach.
Anyone wanna ride?????

Anyone have any better ideas?

Matt

oooppps, sorry. Are there five of us or four of us going in on this?

only thing I would want would be the PS pump and the alternator, but I think rudi wants that already(ps pump)....... I will think and let you guys know, if I don't go in with you guys I could just buy a few parts off you if I need anything.......

and the asain hubs and inners

Last edited:
I need a tailgate for my 60. I'm interested if this truck's tailgate is better than mine. Good luck bidding.

Jim

Hey guys,
Any idea how the fenders doors, and wheels wells in the rear are? I need these. All mine are rather rusted. I would be willing to throw in as well. Depending on how high it goes for. deanmatt@hotmail.com if anyone needs to contact me. Also, I would like the adjustable vents if they are already called.

thats all I can think of for now.

For now, I say we kill the thread to keep outside interest to a minimum.....

You know, flying low under the radar......

If/Once we get it, we'll know more about the condition.

Let's use PM from this point forward, ya think?

agreed. Pm me or cruisin if any one has questions.

best to you

hope you guys get this ride
sounds like a great deal,running or not

Damn right I want the PS pump virgo, actually I want everything associated with it. Pump, Box, hoses, U joints everything for the conversion. But I am in sent some pms. Ill try and look at it if I can get his addy.

Cruisin'Carolina said:
For now, I say we kill the thread to keep outside interest to a minimum.....

You know, flying low under the radar......

If/Once we get it, we'll know more about the condition.

Let's use PM from this point forward, ya think?
No way dude! I'm bidding on that puppy :flipoff2: Don't know how I'll get it out to Cali...but that's a problem for 3 days from now...

Good luck on the bidding Cruisin'

:)

haha, good call doug

good luck pickin it up y'all....

malphrus

What is up with all these idiots bidding the 60 up. That thing isnt worth more than 500 and at the rate they are going it will be 500 by the end of the day. Such a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom