Wanted 8/76-9/77 carburetor for parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Efjayforty

SILVER Star
Threads
I think I found one but what I am trying to do is convert my 78 carb into a 77 carb. I would need the middle insulator that goes to the egr, the vacuum pot on the outside and the little vacuum junction. Do you have those?

I think I found one but what I am trying to do is convert my 78 carb into a 77 carb. I would need the middle insulator that goes to the egr, the vacuum pot on the outside and the little vacuum junction. Do you have those?
if you have a pic of the items I can look.

Thanks. The pics I have are from my 78 carb so they are not the parts I need but rather where they are on the carb. I need the two pieces on the forward section of the carb. One is the vacuum actuator and the other just connects vacuum lines together. The third thing I need is the middle plate that has the hose that goes to the egr shown in the pic with blue tape on it

28F7521B-00AE-4AEC-BEDC-3C745A5B8C6D.jpeg

BD40E423-9664-42D2-92B9-FDD3FA787D04.jpeg

i;ll check tonight. i just boxed some of those parts up to sell but I'll check to see what is in the box. the piece that connects the two vac lines together, is it the green and white
diaprahm filter looking guy? pretty sure i have an actuator

Last edited:
Ok so i dont have the actuator (id have to pull it off a working carb) nor do i have the egr tube plate (which is weird because I swear I had one; must have sold it.)
i do thave the little filter that attaches the vac lines together if you are looking for that.

IMG-2505.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I went out of town. How much for the base plate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom