For Sale 7x removable top doors cover kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I have another pink unicorn part here for sale for everyone with either a factory softop or FRP top 70 series with removable door frames. This kit covers all the sharp and ugly gaps in the doors when the upper frames are removed. I find one of these like once a year and the last few years I haven’t found any at all.

Get it while it’s available folks , this is the complete kit as you could order it from Toyota in the 80’s and the 90’s

300$ plus shipping
7A8BF987-E6D5-442B-B3F1-B5706F962F90.jpeg
7F2A86BF-1A4A-44F6-919E-6064EF7B942B.jpeg
AD91E369-40CC-46AF-BCB9-74965719CB1C.jpeg
28E255B5-BB87-454C-8FEF-9E36CC85F20A.jpeg

can you source the half doors? hahahaha . :) cant seem to find them to convert mine.

can you source the half doors? hahahaha . :) cant seem to find them to convert mine.

I have sold a few sets already but I didn’t find any on my last 3 trips , hope to start searching a bit more South and see if I can get a few more.

I have a HZJ73 for sale that comes with removable top doors 😉

Trade you for my complete doors + cash is you want I’ll be at the windrock park gathering at end of month_ :) keep me in mind next time you find some_ i wish the cruiser i bought from you had them already

Trade you for my complete doors + cash is you want I’ll be at the windrock park gathering at end of month_ :) keep me in mind next time you find some_ i wish the cruiser i bought from you had them already

I have 2 more HZJ73's in inventory that have them in Europe and both have ac also , one is a 97 and the other a 99 so it will be a few more years before they will make it here.

Only set I have now are in the back of my crawler and I am pretty sure nobody wants those anymore after the wheeling damage they have ;)

Got a few complete rear doors on the way that can be cut down in the next container.

Just bought 2 sets of removable top doors , should have them in a few weeks. I have not seen them in person and they are part of a larger parts deal so no idea on the exact cost for now

Also got 2 oem rollbars in that same deal in case anyone is looking for those

6376B7A2-25B4-41FA-971B-1B2D0550F8F7.jpeg
2871D274-96EF-4CF2-B6DB-BD8FFC01384E.jpeg

Pmmed for 1 set

Last edited:
Joe I’ll take 1 set of removable doors

Joe I’ll take 1 set of removable doors

Gonna be another 2 weeks before I get my hands on them and know how much they will even cost me. You are on the shortlist and as soon as I get them I will contact you.

Let me know if you for some reason end up with just the front doors of one of the sets or if someone is only looking for rears.

Let me know if you for some reason end up with just the front doors of one of the sets or if someone is only looking for rears.

Only 2 sets of rears in this deal , I have regular front doors coming in the container next month.

Bump for the cover sets , still have 2 sets of the oem roll bar and one set of removable top rear doors available , summer is coming closer

Bump , one set of rear oem half doors left and 2 of the sets to cover the holes after removing the frp top

I have another pink unicorn part here for sale for everyone with either a factory softop or FRP top 70 series with removable door frames. This kit covers all the sharp and ugly gaps in the doors when the upper frames are removed. I find one of these like once a year and the last few years I haven’t found any at all.

Get it while it’s available folks , this is the complete kit as you could order it from Toyota in the 80’s and the 90’s

300$ plus shippingView attachment 2076335View attachment 2076336View attachment 2076337View attachment 2076338
Have any more of this? Thx

300$ plus shippingView attachment 2076335View attachment 2076336View attachment 2076337View attachment 2076338
Hi Joe, still have this kit? Thx

Only 2 sets of rears in this deal , I have regular front doors coming in the container next month.
Do you still have any of the regular front doors? I'm looking for one rh door to fit on a bj70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom