7W CREE w/ radial LEDs - $35 Shipped

Flank

American by Birth, Texan by the grace of God.

Installed yesterday - very bright, much more so than the OEMs, now I can see when I back down my long, twisted driveway. Bump for great deal.

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

Any way to make a blade style design for something like my 2000 f350?

pfran42

Supporting Vendor
Mace said:
Any way to make a blade style design for something like my 2000 f350?
I have socket 7440 5W Q5s in stock. Do you know what bulb type it is?

pfran42

Supporting Vendor
A 2001 F350 takes socket 3156ll. I don't stock those but I will order some if there is a market for them.

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

I'd buy another set. I'd imagine that lots of other vehicles use the same bulb. But I do not know that to be a fact.

pfran42

Supporting Vendor
Mace said:
I'd buy another set. I'd imagine that lots of other vehicles use the same bulb. But I do not know that to be a fact.
I think the older Rovers run that bulb and they have been on me big-time to come out with some kits for them. I'll see what I can do.

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

If a D90 runs those style lights I'd by a set for my father too.

It's really nice having bright backup lights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pfran42,

Have you seen any LED turn signal / brake lights from your vendors like these reverse lights? The 5W set you sold me are still kicking butt on my truck. I've been searching and it seems a lot of the LEDS can't the do the 1x and 4x brightness like the stock bulbs if that make sense?

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
I need some new backup lights for my pickup, 1990 pickup, 1156 socket I believe, and I would like to pickup a set your bulbs. It looks like from your website the 5W might work but was wondering if the 7W would be better. Or will either one work since I notice you don't list the 90-95 4runners (2nd gen) or the pickups on your website.

pfran42

Supporting Vendor
Pfran42,

Have you seen any LED turn signal / brake lights from your vendors like these reverse lights? The 5W set you sold me are still kicking butt on my truck. I've been searching and it seems a lot of the LEDS can't the do the 1x and 4x brightness like the stock bulbs if that make sense?
Check out www.superbrightleds.com. They have a very wide selection and their poroducts are top notch!

I need some new backup lights for my pickup, 1990 pickup, 1156 socket I believe, and I would like to pickup a set your bulbs. It looks like from your website the 5W might work but was wondering if the 7W would be better. Or will either one work since I notice you don't list the 90-95 4runners (2nd gen) or the pickups on your website.
I would think that the 7W CREE socket 1156 bulbs would work. If not, contact me for a full refund.

Top Bottom