7th Annual Mardi Krawl, April 4-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

72 hours away, y'all!

Forecast is looking promising...for mud :steer: thanks to some Thursday afternoon storms. Gonna be a good time!

This is actually a GOOD forecast compared to a lot of past Mardi Krawl’s. Rain or not...I can’t wait!

Good times at Mardi Krawl
20190408_084016.jpg

Up...up...up...she goes! Thanks again for the shots, @orion.

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

Rocks and Diffs are magnetic

20190405_130943.jpg

^^^ Haha...apparently they are!

Just put this one in my build thread:

123--FJ60-on-lower-brokefoot.jpg

And here's my pic from the overlook:

overlook-group-shot.jpg

Like @Zjohnsonua mentioned above...pretty amazing to think what we put those trucks through this weekend, and how well they all did, considering the age(s). Think we determined mine was the newest (1987).

- Brian

All my photos are here.
Add any of my rig to there if you can. Thanks

Might need 4Lo on access roads at Mardi Krawl

20190408_230640.jpg

I was telling George last night that we still have a fair bit of beer left over, so let's get a wheeling or smoker work day planned soon while we still have the supplies on hand.

Guys this was such an awesome weekend. Thanks to all of you for being gentle with my pig as I tested her out.

Now that she's been reunited with her native muddiness, perhaps we'll see a reappearance soon?

Guys this was such an awesome weekend. Thanks to all of you for being gentle with my pig as I tested her out.

I thought so too. It was fun to watch the pig wallerin’ around in all that mud!

I was telling George last night that we still have a fair bit of beer left over, so let's get a wheeling or smoker work day planned soon while we still have the supplies on hand.

Smoker build soon! Need to make some progress on that sucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom