7th Annual Christmas Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Sometime in late December (either the week of, or the week after Christmas), lets do our annual Ouachita National Forest ride. The date needs to be decided.

We'll see the lakes, overlooks, maybe a water crossing or two, lots of dirt roads, and maybe some wildlife. You won't need 4WD much at all.

Pack a lunch and some drinks and snacks. We usually meet at 8:00 or 9:00 AM at the gas station at Williams Junction (where Hwy 10 meets Hwy 9 between Perryville and Paron).

I like to plan to be out of the woods by no later than 4:00 PM.

I still need to plan the exact route, so if there is something specific that you know we need to see, post up the GPS coords, and I'll try to fit it in the route. This year I plan to bookend the route with country stores. Since we are starting at the one at Williams Junction, I plan to end at the Hollis Country Store on HWY 7.

I'd like to have no more than 10 trucks (including myself) as I want to keep this small and manageable for now. I might make an exception for current members if we are exceeding the 10.

I am out of town from the 20th until the 27th and then I will be at the Fire & Ice run at HSORVP which is the 31st.

I'll be at Fire and Ice as well...

Jan. 1 would be good for me. Could stay the night in H.S. then head that way Sunday morn. ;)

I've never been on this ride, but think it would be fun.

Put me down. Any thoughts on the 26th or the 2nd? I think most businesses will be closed that day. It's kinda tough this year with the holidays on the weekend.

For those that are interested, how does Monday the 26th work? That's pretty much the only day I have available.

I'll be out of town as well. Weekend holidays screw everything up. Catch y'all on the next one.

I'm in!

If I can get my key out with the extraction kit that is supposed to be here today or tomorrow, we will be there. I can't start it right now.

I'm also cool with doing the day before or after New Years if more folks can attend.

Not sure about others and I don't want to be the reason not to change says, but it looks like it's the 26th or nothing for me.

Glad you got the key issue fixed!

Sounds like a plan. Josh, I may just meet you at the junction and bring the tiller to you another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom