7th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 26-30 2017* Silverton·CO·USA·EARTH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just bought the Accessory Panel Unit (APU-4) from @NLXTACY and that thing is nice! It took a little while to get (ahem), but it's pretty bulletproof. Plus, he said he was going to send me a sticker that will add some much need HP to the LX!!View attachment 1439604

Yeah yeah yeah sticker was already sent :flipoff2:

But yeah, when you have to rely on an old man working on HIS timeline, things aren't exactly "timely" :(

Continually updating the sponsor list! Check page one, POST #2 often...... these are the folks making this raffle so great.

This is awesome! And might be the reason I hold off on any big purchases until after the raffle...I wonder how smart that is?

Since I didn't win anything in the last 2 raffles I've kind of lost hope. So I'm planning to just buy a rear bumper from Mike at BumpItOffroad which means I will probably win a bumper this year.

Since I didn't win anything in the last 2 raffles I've kind of lost hope. So I'm planning to just buy a rear bumper from Mike at BumpItOffroad which means I will probably win a bumper this year.

Dibs on @marcfj60 's extra bumper! :)

I'm batting .500 in HIH raffles! Probably the only raffle thing I've ever won. I put the Slee group 31 battery tray to good use!

I try to buy everything I can the HIH sponsors because the 100 is a very niche market compared to most of the other 4x4s sold in the US and we need to support those who spend their time and money supporting us

Last edited:
Just for the record, getting to attend HIH is reward enough. The raffles are just icing on the cake. I have no expectation of getting anything for free. The fact that the sponsors offer anything more than stickers and koozies amazes me, considering most of these companies are small operations that aren't swimming in cash and giving away expensive goodies all the time.

@bluecruiser and I are 0-6. I guess ya gotta be in it to win it though.

Exactly!! As Marc said the raffle is icing on the cake. After a long day or two of wheeling and eating like a champ, a raffle with great odds is a pretty legit. Top that off with fine beers and cocktails. You damn near have perfection.

Continually updating the sponsor list! Check page one, POST #2 often...... these are the folks making this raffle so great.
Man that's a lot of sponsors and we are still 3 months away. Keeping my fingers crossed for something from Fishpond

Just for the record, getting to attend HIH is reward enough. The raffles are just icing on the cake. I have no expectation of getting anything for free. The fact that the sponsors offer anything more than stickers and koozies amazes me, considering most of these companies are small operations that aren't swimming in cash and giving away expensive goodies all the time.

This is exactly what sponsors like to hear. I see what you did there :clap:

Yeah, I am probably the most excited person that is going to be there! If winning anything at the raffle happens, it will be more than icing. The cake is the trails, the icing is the people. The raffle is like a super cold beer after mowing the lawn...in the middle of August...in the south.

Darn.. I discovered this way too late. I'm 30th on the waitlist (as of 4/12).... anyone want to sell a spot? :beer::)

The sponsors are awesome and it is great to see the really nice items that all the smaller operations give to the raffle!

I am proud to say that I have spent a lot of money with most of the folks on the list.

I am disappointed to say that I've spent lots of money with one big name vendor who is not on the list.

I'd like to see Chris and Stan receive a raffle ticket this year!

Darn.. I discovered this way too late. I'm 30th on the waitlist (as of 4/12).... anyone want to sell a spot? :beer::)
$1,000,000.00 and it's yours, otherwise I'll get to go to my first HIH. I can't wait!

Hey Stan and Chris...do you know if our new camp area will have set fire rings or some sort of fire containment systems for a few group fires like we had last year? Or should people who have them, plan to bring them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom