7th Annual 100s in the Hills *July 26-30 2017* Silverton·CO·USA·EARTH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1696.JPG

I know there has probably been a bunch of stuff thrown at you guys @bluecruiser @paflytyer, but is there a good way that people can give real and honest reviews of this year and any suggestions for the coming years? Not a place to complain if there are complaints, but somewhere people can throw their two cents in?

I know there has probably been a bunch of stuff thrown at you guys @bluecruiser @paflytyer, but is there a good way that people can give real and honest reviews of this year and any suggestions for the coming years? Not a place to complain if there are complaints, but somewhere people can throw their two cents in?

After every day, there was a feedback email sent to the email address that you used in Sched. I'm working on an overall feedback that we can mail out to all attendees. Thx

roughly 5k mile road trip back to VA complete! Awesome trip, Stan and Chris you guys put an amazing event together and I was happy to be a part of it.

On another note will there be a central location to put pics up of the trails and trip?

View attachment 1509861Well wasn't that just one of the best times spent on 4 wheels. Thanks Chris, Stan all the guides for a memorable experience. Thanks to all the sponsors for all of your support of this amazing event/community. So stoked to be apart of it.

@Dzrtcrzr ... where did you get the "pass" decals?

The outdoor store in Silverton had them.

Sweet, thanks! I'll be stopping by there a little later this month on my own "hundred in the hills" tour

@geanes check out the stickers in the shops in Ouray as well.
And know that the road from Ouray to Silverton is considered 'the most dangerous road in the USA', something my wife did not appreciate when we read this after driving it 5 times with once more yet to go...

upload_2017-8-4_11-28-58.png

Taken from 'Tragedies & Rescues In The San Juans' or something similar, a book I found in a store in Silverton

And know that the road from Ouray to Silverton is considered 'the most dangerous road in the USA', something my wife did not appreciate when we read this after driving it 5 times with once more yet to go...

View attachment 1510242

Taken from 'Tragedies & Rescues In The San Juans' or something similar, a book I found in a store in Silverton

With tires deflated to 22 psi....

Is there a way to sticky the list of vendors and sponsors? Just to make it easier to find them all. Might also be an incentive for new sponsors and vendors if the list was easily found and prominently displayed on the forum?

Does this Gamiviti @nakman glass sitting in front of a map of the San Juans and a copy of Outdoor X4 make my drink taste better? Hell yeah it does! Did I also make a Big Gulp version of a Manhattan? Yes...yes I did. Did I also spend like 5 minutes setting up this crappy little picture? Yes...yes I did.

YOU'RE WELCOME! ;)

IMG_1357.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom