SOLD 79 series short bed (1 available) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SevenX

GOLD Star
Threads
Good morning,

I'm currently selling (1) OEM take off 79 series short bed. Factory white with taillights and rack.

$2500 USD, shipping arrangement and cost is the responsibility of buyer. I'd recommend YRC freight

Ships anywhere in the US and Canada. Item located in Canada (Ontario)

Good morning,

I'm currently selling (1) OEM take off 79 series short bed. Factory white with taillights and rack.

$2500 USD, shipping arrangement and cost is the responsibility of buyer. I'd recommend YRC freight

Be careful with YRC Freight.....I have a few customers who refuse to have their equipment ship via YRC and every time I have shipped via YRC Freight my equipment was damaged by the time it got to the destination. This is just my personal experience but having customers who refuse to receive shipments from YRC should mean something. At a minimum, make sure to get the shipping insurance and inspect carefully before letting the driver take off. I have had damaged equipment with Fastenal and UPS as well but very seldom. FedEx has always treated me and my equipment well with the exception of an address issue and package hand off one time which caused a 2 week delay.

Be careful with YRC Freight.....I have a few customers who refuse to have their equipment ship via YRC and every time I have shipped via YRC Freight my equipment was damaged by the time it got to the destination. This is just my personal experience but having customers who refuse to receive shipments from YRC should mean something. At a minimum, make sure to get the shipping insurance and inspect carefully before letting the driver take off. I have had damaged equipment with Fastenal and UPS as well but very seldom. FedEx has always treated me and my equipment well with the exception of an address issue and package hand off one time which caused a 2 week delay.

Good to know. Shipping has been interesting in the recent years. That being said, anyone is free to ship however they’d like.

Good morning,

I would love to see a picture of this. I think that it is just what I need. If it is I would be happy to take it off your hands.

Good morning,

I think this is exactly what I need. Could you please post a photo. If it is, I would be happy to take it off your hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom