For Sale 79 Series cab, box, front end and more for project build (Ships anywhere in NA from Canada) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Hello all,

Just clearing out some items to make room for new.

I have one more box/cab combo including:
Cab, doors, door skins, interior rear plastics, floor mat, outer fenders, hood, headlights, under grill valance, grill, front bumper, rear bumper.

Same as picture below, just different fenders without marker lights.

$7,000 USD. Ready to ship immediately, on a pallet and ready to go (6’ x 8’ x 71”)

Box is unique in this one as it includes the spare tire holder.

Buyer is responsible for freight and costs associated. YRC freight can bring it from Canada to U.S.

Ships from Ontario Canada

AA4DC581-D263-457A-BCA2-772DE002726B.jpeg

D47C2440-7231-4556-AA81-722541D3E264.jpeg

6DA5A1F6-8266-4FFE-AEA6-2B76402B4391.jpeg

Sorry, I have some dumb questions:

Are you selling this as a rolling chassis? Or just the body parts?

I know there is a 25 year rule for imported vehicles into the US. The 79 series was introduced in 1999, so wouldn’t be legal for import (as a complete vehicle) until 2024. Is a rolling chassis a workaround?

If you’re just selling the body parts, what would the buyer do with them? Add them to a different Land Cruiser frame?

Sorry, I have some dumb questions:

Are you selling this as a rolling chassis? Or just the body parts?

I know there is a 25 year rule for imported vehicles into the US. The 79 series was introduced in 1999, so wouldn’t be legal for import (as a complete vehicle) until 2024. Is a rolling chassis a workaround?

If you’re just selling the body parts, what would the buyer do with them? Add them to a different Land Cruiser frame?

Not a dumb question at all.

Best way to do this and be 100% legal is put the body and box on an 80 Series chassis

Alternatively, I have older 75 series chassis that this can fit on, and you can import legally. You just need to put a motor in, finish it all, and title as homebuilt or whatever the case may be

Tom

Not a dumb question at all.

Best way to do this and be 100% legal is put the body and box on an 80 Series chassis

Alternatively, I have older 75 series chassis that this can fit on, and you can import legally. You just need to put a motor in, finish it all, and title as homebuilt or whatever the case may be

Tom

Thanks! I assume the 80 series chassis needs to be modified to accept the 79 series bodywork?

Thanks! I assume the 80 series chassis needs to be modified to accept the 79 series bodywork?

Yes, modifications to the wheelbase and cab mounts. it’s a job.

Look up Proffitts 79 Series Landcruiser. Exact same way they did it

Yes, modifications to the wheelbase and cab mounts. it’s a job.

Look up Proffitts 79 Series Landcruiser. Exact same way they did it
Does the cab have a VIN plate? I am in Canada and interested in your combo.

@SevenX ...... "Look up Proffitts 79 Series Landcruiser. Exact same way they did it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully with a LOT MORE craftsmanship and quality control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom