Wanted 79 or 80 Intake/Exhaust Manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the title states, I am looking for a 1979 or 1980 Intake/Exhaust manifold.

Thanks
Scott Pitcher

How different is an 83, I got one if it will work, not sure just throwing the idea out there!

I know the intake manifold has some differences in the EGR, but the exhaust manifold I believe is the same. Do you have the EGR valve and associated tubes and coolers to go with it?

Do you know what condition the manifold is in? Have you separated them to check for cracks? Is the exhaust manifold warped at all?

I am definitly interested, what kind of price are you looking to get for it?

Thanks
Scott

If you can give me till the weekend, I will seperated them and put a straight edge across them and check their overall condition. Maybe I can send you some pics if they look good.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the egr and associated stuff is gone.

Cool, if you could take a picture of them separated that would be great.

Thanks
Scott

doesn't the 79/80 exhaust go into a double tube that is smaller in diam? 81+ goes into one bigger tube?

doesn't the 79/80 exhaust go into a double tube that is smaller in diam? 81+ goes into one bigger tube?

You are exactlty right. I was going to get the exhaust manifold to my shop then see what I need to to to modify it to fit my application. I would really like to have an exact replacement, but since the manifold was only used for two years I don't think there will be many used manifolds available.

Thanks for the heads-up
Scott

Cool, if you could take a picture of them separated that would be great.

Thanks
Scott

Here's some pics Scott, intake looked great (no cracks and straight), exhaust looked pretty good except one spot that I can't quite tell if there is a crack or not (no serious carbon tracks, maybe just flaked away rust.
intake 1.jpg
intake 2.jpg
intake3.jpg

and some exhaust
exhuast1.jpg
exhaust2.jpg
exhaust3.jpg

some random close ups
intake4.jpg
exhaust4.jpg

and the questionable spot
exhuastcrack.jpg

Man, thats in a lot better shape than the one I currently have on. How much are you looking to get for both the intake and the exhaust?

Thanks
Scott

Scott, you got PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom