For Sale 79 FJ40 seats front and rear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a set of seats from a 79 FJ40, good condition. Upholstery is nice, frames are very good. Not perfect but good shape and very serviceable as is. Price $150 for the two jump seats, $150 for the two front seats. Take them all for $275. Located in northeast PA not far from Rausch Creek offroad park. I would really prefer to sell to someone who can pick them up or make arrangements for pickup but will ship at the buyers expense. Could get all four shrink wrapped to a pallet and deliver to my local freight terminal if someone wants to ship that way. I will post some photos tonight. Best way to contact me is email shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary S

Jump seats have been sold, adding four photos of the front seats. these are a steal for $150 bet they sell quickly now that pics are attached. Don't mind some dimples in the bottom cushion of one of the seats- I had the jump seats sitting on top of it. Gary
004.jpg
005.jpg
Seat 1.jpg

Last edited:
pics please

Would like to get in line if your plan on shipping. FYI these are from a 73 - 78 FJ40 and will not be a direct bolt-in to a later FJ40. The jump seat should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom