79 fj40 major mechanical parts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone in the midwest need major mechanical parts off a running driving 79 fj40 with a completely shot tub?

I bought the truck a while ago for spare parts, and drove it as a DD for several months last fall while I swapped a tub onto my main truck. Now I'm losing my storage and really should part it out. Looking to move these major pieces to get the party started:

98k mile 2F, oil pan to air cleaner, dizzy/coil, intake/exhaust manifolds, carb... $800 (less without all the bolt ons)

front disc brake axle, hub to hub including axles but not third member... $425

4 speed tranny and transfer... $400

Truck is located in Des Moines, IA 50312

post, PM or email me at eschnack@qwest.net
DSC02646 (Small).JPG

how much do you want for all of it? Can it not still be driven? Frame rot?

It runs and drives great... plus the frame is solid.

I'd probably sell the whole thing for an offer north of $1500 but I much prefer parting so I can keep a bunch of the small stuff around as spares.

thanks

haven't started to part this one yet, but I have an oil pan off an 85 fj60 I'd sell you for $60 plus the ride from 50312

let me know

Say it ain't so, :) every one that gets parted out like that is one less there will be left.

Steel tubs are starting to come out now from several manufacturers.

What shape are the front doors in and how much for them if you're interested in selling. I have one somebody stole the doors off of and need to start looking for replacements.

Thanks.

sorry - doors are gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom