79 FJ40 350/Turbo400 parts/rebuilder 4sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.virginiacoachworks.com
I thought I'd post this here before Ebay. I have a 79 with a rotten body, pertfect hardtop, mediocre doors, average interior, average frame, but kick-ass 350 (double humper) with Turbo400 tranny and B+M shifter with stainless steel exhausts.

I bought this to rebuild, but I dont have time to do it. With a new baby and some other life-matters, I'm getting out of the cruiser biz.

Basically, this truck, to rebuild it, needs a tub, front clip and some frame work. I think most of you would want it for the drivetran, axles, exhaust and most importantly the AA adapters.

The engine is very strong, has a race cam in it, the tranny has a shift kit in it. The previous owner liked to street drag with it. It is a very fast drivetrain. It has a holley 4bbl on it, dont recall the model.

I'll try to upload some pics here. Will need to be towed.

For you guys and until I put it on ebay, come take it away for $2000. But that means come get it within a week or so. That price is my "make it go away" price. The adaptors and axles are worth more than this.

Also, no p/s but it does have an A/C kit, I don't know if it's Toyota. It also has faster gear in it and I have the originals to go with it for the same price.

Well, of course the pic didnt come through, never can get that to work here.

Also, I should qualify, a buddy told me they are double hump heads. I'm not a chevy guy, so I'm not sure. If somone wants me to confirm this and can tell me how to do this without taking anything apart, I'll be glad to do it.

Thanks
Todd

if you can send me some pics i would be more then happy to help ID parts you have,

BTW if you were closer i would have already purchased it from you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom