For Sale 79 bodies available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone know what ever happened to all of these bodies? I never saw anything more about them on the IG page, nor did I hear anything more about the 'conversions' they were offering.
I had a deposit put down for one of those bodies that was discussed originally in this thread. After about 6-8 months or so of back and forth emails with the seller and requesting status nothing materialized. I know the covid thing messed things up for some so traveling and shipping were either delayed or halted which I assumed were the issues causing the delays with these, I’ve yet to see any of those bodies arrive stateside. I wanted one of those tan ones really bad! Also I was able to recover my deposit from the seller without hesitation.

I decided I needed to move forward and find a body elsewhere. My project was at a standstill waiting on a body, I reached out to a few people with not much luck. I remembered seeing the video Leroy posted above and sent him a message asking if he knew where to find any. Luckily he had some for sale and was also willing to bring it to me for an extra fee, a huge plus since I had no way to go get it and I didn’t trust a third party shipper. So if you or anyone else is interested consider this a vouch for Leroy, good dude and a straight shooter. I’m a few months out from finishing up my build and definitely excited to get this thing on the road.

Last edited:
I had a deposit put down for one of those bodies that was discussed originally in this thread. After about 6-8 months or so of back and forth emails with the seller and requesting status nothing materialized. I know the covid thing messed things up for some so traveling and shipping were either delayed or halted which I assumed were the issues causing the delays with these, I’ve yet to see any of those bodies arrive stateside. I wanted one of those tan ones really bad! Also I was able to recover my deposit from the seller without hesitation.

I decided I needed to move forward and find a body elsewhere. My project was at a standstill waiting on a body, I reached out to a few people with not much luck. I remembered seeing the video Leroy posted above and sent him a message asking if he knew where to find any. Luckily he had some for sale and was also willing to bring it to me for an extra fee, a huge plus since I had no way to go get it and I didn’t trust a third party shipper. So if you or anyone else is interested consider this a vouch for Leroy, good dude and a straight shooter. I’m a few months out from finishing up my build and definitely excited to get this thing on the road.
Yeah I kinda figured they never really panned out.

Did your body from Leroy come with any interior or dashboard, or was it just the metal?

Yeah I kinda figured they never really panned out.

Did your body from Leroy come with any interior or dashboard, or was it just the metal?
No, they’re like the majority you see. Only had vinyl floors, door panels, headliner, and rear cover panels with the little tray in the back. There was another member who had some that were nearly complete, full interiors, frame. But no engine or transmission and no wiring if I recall. He had sold them all by the time I reached out to him. They were also about double the price if I remember correctly.

Anyone ever find a body supplier for these lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom