For Sale 79-83 Fj40 Rear Ambulance Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
upload_2016-9-2_7-39-25.png

Cleaning out the garage and I have for sale are two sets of Land Cruiser Fj40 ambulance rear doors. This will fit a 1979-1983 cruiser.

Set 1. (Above) Shells and glass only, no hardware. These doors are 97% rust free, however they were taken off a cruiser that had been in an accident. They both are easily fixable by an experience body guy. The passengers side door has damage around the hinge mounts. The drivers door is bent/tweaked. You can see it when looking straight down from the top or side. The only potential rust I see is a small area on the lower edge by the latch. In my opinion it does not look like it rust or rot, but rather some sort of damage. I'll let you decide. They have been media blasted so you can see exactly what you get. Yes, the both have the factory rounded lower corners. Don't let the damage scare you, these doors are very solid, usable, and hard to find. Asking $600. More pictures upon request.

upload_2016-9-2_7-40-3.png

Set 2. This set is not matching to each other. These are shells and glass only, no hardware. The drivers side is off a 1979-1983 Fj40. Factory lower rounded corner. This door is very solid. It does show a light dent in the center of the door. Im guessing its from the spare tire bracket. The passenger side is a pre 1979 door. It does have a rounded lower corner to fit a later model, however it was done by someone and is not factory. They actually did a good job making it look good, but to the purest, it not correct. It does show some pitting and some small rust pin holes on the exterior lower window rail/ridge. Very easily fixed. Lower panel seems pretty solid. These have been media blasted so you can see exactly whats there. Asking $750. More pictures upon request

I dont always check my MUD account so email me are give me a call if interested.
Tmysak@gmail.com or 319-721-7855

Shipping: I am willing to ship at buyers expense. I can get a quote if interested.

Trades: The only thing I would take in on trade is a kids Peg Perego Superpower Fj40 in good condition. Gotta bring them up right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom