79 2F intake and exhaust manifold for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling the intake and exhaust manifold that removed from my FJ40 to replace with a header when I desmogged it. I wish I had kept all the emissions on it now. Anyhow, this manifold was rebuilt with all new Toyota gaskets about 1 year before I removed it. It should work great. The heatriser flap is there and moves when you twist the spring. I am selling it for $200 which includes free shipping to anywhere in the continental 48 states via FedEx ground. Keep in mind that this is heavy, if you had to pay for shipping it would cost you more. I do not see any cracks in the bottom of the intake. I am seling it as is with no warranty.

Josh
79manifold1.jpg
79manifold2.jpg
79manifold3.jpg

one more picture

BTW item is located in Woodstock Virginia.
79manifold4.jpg

I am selling the intake and exhaust manifold that removed from my FJ40 to replace with a header when I desmogged it. I wish I had kept all the emissions on it now. Anyhow, this manifold was rebuilt with all new Toyota gaskets about 1 year before I removed it. It should work great. The heatriser flap is there and moves when you twist the spring. I am selling it for $200 which includes free shipping to anywhere in the continental 48 states via FedEx ground. Keep in mind that this is heavy, if you had to pay for shipping it would cost you more. I do not see any cracks in the bottom of the intake. I am seling it as is with no warranty.

Josh
View attachment 30257View attachment 30258View attachment 30259
Is this still available??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom