SOLD 78 or later Washer bottle / overflow & bracket FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swamp-thing

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 77 fj40 and want to relocate the current washer bottle from its current spot on drivers fender to passenger fender. Does anyone have a clean setup from 78 or later — which is parked on the passenger side of the rad? Would need the bracket too — looking to purchase or if anyone has a recommended vendor who has a good setup ? Not looking to go nuts buying these parts, I can probably rig my current setup but would like a clean solution —- thanks!

like this setup:
00EFFCC2-A21A-4528-A6F9-DCC04DFDAB3B.jpeg

I’m pretty sure I have one or two left if you want to follow up with a voicemail.

Do you have any more available?

I have Complete late Modle PLUG and PLAY Double Tanks Bottles washer and Coolant tanks KITS 100% TOYOTA Genuine parts In stock and Ready to Ship

thanks

ALL bells and whistles Included including all 3 USA spec and NON usa spec DECALS !

1635601708589.png

FEA4EC79-19B7-4445-ABB2-8E8416B3443A.jpeg

I’m pretty sure I have one or two left if you want to follow up with a voicemail.

I have Complete late Modle PLUG and PLAY Double Tanks Bottles washer and Coolant tanks KITS 100% TOYOTA Genuine parts In stock and Ready to Ship

thanks

ALL bells and whistles Included including all 3 USA spec and NON usa spec DECALS !

View attachment 2825062

View attachment 2825065

I realize this is a couple years old, and your link is dead, but any chance you still have these? Or does anyone still have one of the 78+ brackets they’re looking to sell?

I realize this is a couple years old, and your link is dead, but any chance you still have these? Or does anyone still have one of the 78+ brackets they’re looking to sell?
I believe all My remaining brackets come with bottles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom