Wanted '78 Interior Door Handle Bezels and Wiper Arms. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like title says, looking for two door handle bezels and both wiper arms.

Thanks
Scott

Here’s a couple aluminum ones

FCC4252A-F738-48F0-AB62-2743D99ED417.jpeg

@Pigeaten I’d like black if you’ve got them. If not @RUSH55 id take the chrome.

@RUSH55 Pigeaten doesn't have them, so let me know how much you'd like for them. Are they actually aluminum not plastic? I was thinking about using FJ60 ones, they are very close to fitting right, but they are slightly too deep. Wondering if I could heat them up and make them fit.

I was wondering if they would work, I noticed the ‘84-‘89 looked to be a good fit, just bought them, will see how they work in a few days.

Last edited:
Wow, didn’t know that was an option, figured they were all plastic.

Probably an early model thing. The original ones on my 77 were plastic. I have enough to do a new set for mine in aluminum with several left over. PM me if you decide you want them.

I was wondering if they would work, I noticed the ‘84-‘89 looked to be a good fit, just bought them, will see how they work in a few days.

Wow, didn’t know that was an option, figured they were all plastic.

Probably an early model thing. The original ones on my 77 were plastic. I have enough to do a new set for mine in aluminum with several left over. PM me if you decide you want them.

I think the early truck/4Runner ones fit but I don't recall why I think that? I have an '85 4Runner but I don't think I have tried to swap them. The aluminum were up to something like 74. I looked it up one time but don't recall the exact year it changed to the black plastic. Regardless black plastic would be correct for a '78....if that means anything to you. I personally think they should have stayed with aluminum - way cooler looking.

I'd end up power coating them black to match the rest of the interior, so I'd hate to buy them just to make them look plastic, but if the mini truck ones don't work I'll still take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom