Wanted '78 fj40 spare tire carrier assembly - tube style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought me a cruiser without one. Really need it.

Coby
801 918 9952
San Clemente, CA

I think I have one I picked up along the way. Is it driver or passenger side? Will post pic tomorrow to see if it is what you need.

I've got holes on both side, don't know why as I've only ever seen the tube style carrier on the driver's side. Color isn't really an issue as I'm repainting the body anyway, and I might even keep the holder powder coated black. Any help is very much appreciated.

Try John (ie Pardion) above first. He is a great guy & seller and offers very good prices. I have bought many a parts from him. He probably has everything you need (I don't think I have the door attached latch potrtion). Plus shipping from East to West coast is probably $40 to $50, and I know John is in sunny CA. PM me if he doesn't have what you need, but I am sure he does if he responded to your post. And of course, have fun with it!

Try John (ie Pardion) above first. He is a great guy & seller and offers very good prices. I have bought many a parts from him. He probably has everything you need (I don't think I have the door attached latch potrtion). Plus shipping from East to West coast is probably $40 to $50, and I know John is in sunny CA. PM me if he doesn't have what you need, but I am sure he does if he responded to your post. And of course, have fun with it!
Thank's for the pat on the back stoshzack! romarubble Here is a complete tire rack to fit your cruiser, sending PM,
late tire rack 001.JPG
late tire rack 002.JPG
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom