For Sale 78 FJ40 Resto Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So after going rounds and rounds about trying to figure out what to do, I have decided to sell my FJ40. At first i was gonna keep it and have my cousins husband fix it up but he flaked and I had a change of heart and thought it wasn't practical to have this truck so i bought a 96 LX450 instead. This one needs to go.

There are very few goods about this truck as it is a resto project. The only real goods are the hard top is in good condition. There are a few tiny spots of surface rust but all in all its good. All the glass is there and looks good. Just needs a paint job. Also, the interior is in pretty good original condition. The seats are good with just the drivers seat that needs to be reupholstered. There are rear jump seats that are in good condition too. No rust on the interior floorboards.

The bad:
Rust in the typical locations. The back quarters are history, the running boards are history, the front fenders are history. They might be able to be salvaged by someone who is good with welding but it might be easier to replace them entirely. Don't know, your call. It turns over but does not run. My cousins husband said he thinks it has a bad head but never really got to far into it before he quit. While parked at my cousins house, some a--hole decided to break into the car and broke the passenger window. Drivers is fine and rolls down. I swear some people:mad:

Original steering wheel, 2 tanks, rear heater, hard top doors, mostly in original condition. The frame looks average with mostly surface rust. At any rate, its a project but has some good expensive good qualities. Im not going to part anything. I just need it out of my garage so i can at least get one car in the garage. My wife is on my butt because we have a fleet of cars now. Asking price is $1200 or shoot me a reasonable offer. I need it gone preferably ASAP. You can e-mail me at dmitry@appraisalgroupna.com or call me at 303-229-7900 or text. You will need to pick it up as it doesn't run. I have plenty of pictures but don't know how to post them. If you need a picture of something i don't have, let me know and i will snap it and send it to you. Thanks for looking.

Dmitry

E-mail sent.

All emails replied to. Sale Pending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom