For Sale '78 FJ40 in Dallas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't see keeping both of my cruisers and always neglecting one of them.... so I decided to keep my '71 FJ40 and sell the '78. the '78 has approx 110,000 miles on her. It has a strong running 2f with a new Trollhole carb( works fabulously), a stainless header and a new fuel pump and steel fuel tank from CCOT. This FJ40 has 5 new 6 spoke FJ rims from CCOT and 5 new BFG 33x9.50x15 All-Terrain Tires. Both the front and rear heaters are removed and are being repainted, rear jumpseats are removed also and have been wire wheeled but not repainted yet. The front seats are in great condition. There is a new Sony CD/MP3/Stereo with 2 Pioneer 6.5" speakers. Other goodies that will come with this cruiser is a front bumper mounted brush guard and front turn signal guards, also will include the original carburator for rebuilding.Price is 5500.00
IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg
IMG_0336.jpg

Here are some more pics, the air cleaner was removed to show the new Trollhole carb. if you need further info or pics please PM me. Thanks
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg

Rust? Pcs of rear sill area? Trades??

Is there diamond plate or some other metal wrapped around the rear quarters?

Yes, there was diamond plate wrapped on both corners. Removed it, no rust underneath but mount holes remain. Not really interested in trades. thanks

PM on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom