78 fj 40 parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tom warner

t-bone
Threads
This was a California vehicle, rust free fj 40 with a 327 Chevy conversion. Original desert tan paint. The vehicle was in an unfortunate accident and repair costs are beyond me. Body work alone is estimated to be $4,000. The engine not smog legal so it has been removed. Transfer case was moderately damaged. Many other parts are in great shape, and rear of tub is totally rust free.

I would really like to get this thing out of my garage in total. I dont want a lot of money I just want someone to haul it away. Many parts have been removed, cleaned and stored to prevent any rusting. Orignial radio still worked when I removed and stored it!

Any good homes out their for this treasure?
tom

Where are you located? Are you parting it out or selling the entire thing? Are the hardtop sides any good? I need a driver's side panel if it's in good shape.

Sorry, Im in the SF bay area, california.
I paid the insurance company $1500 to save it from the junk yard.

Rear body panels are in great shape, Sorry the roof is not good, due to rusty rain gutter.

Do you have a radiator? If so, is it in worthy shape?
Thanks

got a list of parts; front & rear seat belts, headlight switch, antenna, rear secition of wiring harness, rear license plate holder, front turn signals

I may be interested in the rear tub and the rear wiring harness. Is the tub complete from the seam behind the seats? What do you want for the tub? harness? Are the hardtop sides in good condition? Doors?

Thanks.
Todd Bull.

do you have any of the emblems left...looking for the toyota on the back and the 4 wheel drive one.... also is your truck a hard or soft top? if soft are you getting rid of any of the parts for it?
thanks

I am interested in the door panels, shift knobs , headliner if in good condition, front seat belts, dash if in good condition and door mirrors. please let me know.
Kevin

Sent you an email, Tom.
Thanks.
Todd Bull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom