For Sale $78,998-Kenosha WI 2021 LC White / Terra Base (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.carmax.com/car/20104528
++++ it is a 2021 brand new, not a 2020 thread won't allow 2021 model yr yet on the details drop down +++

Best deal around the country at this time/date _ I am not buying it had my Carmax alerts set up

I just called them and talked to Max - 262-302-0660

$78,998.00

Good Luck to someone!

Last edited:
No one grabbed this yet???

What’s the catch and why is it at Carmax if it’s new? Seems pretty odd!
They sell new all over the USA, they have full blown dealerships also. No catch.

No one wants a 2wd land cruiser :)

01D9573F-0BB5-48DE-AEB3-4E07F6D6D90C.jpeg

Yep, not even I knew about that option!!

They sell new all over the USA, they have full blown dealerships also. No catch.

It still seems odd Carmax would sell something used with higher miles for more than a new identical vehicle. I remember years ago they sold new cars, but I thought they moved on from that arrangement and went backed to focusing on only used vehicles a while back. Here's an article that says only 2 Carmax locations in the US were still selling new cars as of January 2021, and interestingly one of them is the Kenosha location. It sounds like they are in the process of selling the location however which makes sense to me because their brand is simply used cars. It appears this particular 200 is a good deal, but it's still an unusual situation evidenced by the fact it's still available while some dealers are charging $10-15k more for the same vehicle.

Call them

Call them

I'm not interested personally, just more curious about the situation. Like you, I'm wondering why it's still there. We have a pair of 200s and an R1S on the way, so we definitely do not need another 200 regardless of my irrational desire 🤣

I'm not interested personally, just more curious about the situation. Like you, I'm wondering why it's still there. We have a pair of 200s and an R1S on the way, so we definitely do not need another 200 regardless of my irrational desire 🤣
Lol, same here, 2 LCs and another truck! I can't stand that no one has snagged this and yet the searches I see going on! Anyway, always grateful for mine and this forum! Appreciate all your posts Mcgaskins!

I grabbed it. Curse you people. I need another Land Cruiser like I need a third testicle. 260,000 on my 1998 and she's still running strong. If I get similar life out of the 2021, this could be my terminal cruiser. Would have preferred no sunroof, no leather, and maroon or green, but I can live with my choice considering the attractive deal.
IMG_20210417_164249.jpg

I grabbed it. Curse you people. I need another Land Cruiser like I need a third testicle. 260,000 on my 1998 and she's still running strong. If I get similar life out of the 2021, this could be my terminal cruiser. Would have preferred no sunroof, no leather, and maroon or green, but I can live with my choice considering the attractive deal.View attachment 2648460
lol, you're welcome!! Congrats on the great deal! How far was it away from you?

#terminalcruiser

lol, you're welcome!! Congrats on the great deal! How far was it away from you?

#terminalcruiser
2,000 miles.....I live in San Diego. Had to fly to Chicago yesterday morning, drove to Kenosha, sign some documents, drove 4 miles to get Chicago deepdish, drove 4 miles back to the dealership, dumped the LC, then drove the rental car back to O'hare and jumped on a plane back to San Diego. The dealers in Wisconsin have a law on the books that a purchase contract for a vehicle has to be signed within 2 hours of printing the documents.....so no easy way to buy a car from out of state. Super-dumb, but the path of least resistance was to fly in to sign docs. Will ship the car....didn't feel like a 2,000 mile road trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom