77 FJ40 - Cincinnati $2500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry. Not looking to part anything. Only looking to sell this as a total package. Still for sale. I'm open to all offers.

Too far for me, but...

This looks like a good deal.
It's a bit of a stretch, but if the loonie passes your buck, I may take a weekend drive down:grinpimp:

Looks like a decent job on the welding, but I might suggest a few more pics of the shackle mounts where they are bad, and frame where it's good. As well, I would be interested to see a few of the hardtop sides, and doors (bad spots) as well - hows the windshield frame? - pics? - amb doors??, tire carrier?

I think if you show these, and maybe the softop, guards, fend flares, etc, you will have a sale.

As well, for me especially - clear title? or I will need to import as parts, and use as such.

Cheers
Mike.

bump... Clear title in hand. It may be a little bit before I can get pics of all the parts. These are all packed away in storage. I will see what I can do though.

Last edited:
Back on the market

Wife is back on me to sell and I actually agree with her this time. Please call me at (fiveonethree)377-0164 if interested or email chaseratterman at mac.com

Hey Chase,

your link for pictures doesn't work anymore. Just an FYI. Send some pictures my way please. craigmoss at zoominternet.net

thanks

Back to the top

I have the cruiser at my place finally and have pictures to send. Please shoot me an email chaseratterman at mac.com or give me a call if you would like to me to send some out . 513-377-zero one six four is my mobile. I don't get on mud much anymore so email, text or calling is the best way to reach me. Thanks!

linky no worky........

Pic link updated 7/19/10

Pics / link sent out to the 6 people so far that have asked for it. Please email or text me if you did not receive the link or if it does not work.

These are just some general pics so please let me know if there is anything more specific you want to see.

Video link of motor running

Video

Fresh battery running great. Timing and valves would need to be adjusted to get her into perfect tune. Engine runs great and does NOT miss, knock, or smoke.

Please let me know if this is not working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom