Parting Out 76 pig $1-$1000,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fyi
Don’t need the vents themselves just the arms/ pulls that move the door.
well that should be a lot easier-screws holding them on are rusted bad. was going to pull front fenders to get to backs and try some heat/vice grips

I am wondering if you would cut out about a foot of rear fender flare and mail it?

not sure, but will look, rain gutters only?
I need a whole roof practically. I can send pics of mine so you can see. See how roof line looks all the way around

Hey Don,

When you get the dash all taken out, I'd like to buy the wiper arms and all the connecting rods up to the wiper motor. A big job pulling everything out, so I understand if you don't want to mess with it. I want to convert my older style arms to the newer ones. NO HURRY!

Ron, I think this one came out of the Last 76 i parted out, put some power to it, it works

IMG_3339.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

Thanks Don, but I don't need the motor, just the connecting arms and all the rest, wiper arms and those little splined cups? that strip out on me every other year. Can you get a picture of one of the splined ends? If you don't want to mess with taking apart I'll buy the motor too, never hurts to have another spare.

Thanks again!

Yeah, that's it. We need to come up with a fix. No rush on any of this, Winter project.

Perfect! I'll buy whatever you can unbolt. Get to it when you want, winter project for me.

Thanks Don.

That's fine. I'm going to put mine back with a another old one and keep my fingers crossed it will last until this winter. Take your time.

Don,

Forgot to tell you, we've had walnuts in brownies and cookies. I'm living large, thanks to you. The walnuts we have around here are bitter compared to your's. Your's taste sweet more like pecans. Everyone enjoyed getting a walnut bag!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom