76 FJ55 in Colorado Junk Yard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules but saw this at Andersen's U-pull-it in Greeley, CO yesterday. I have a 100 so it is of no interest to me but I thought I would pass it on to this forum. It looks to have both axles, a V8 conversion w/headers and since the shifters were still coming though the floor, I assume it still has its transmission and transfer case.

A word of warning, they rotate their inventory every 5-6 weeks so I'm guessing they will be crushing it in the next couple of weeks. Their price list is available online if needed.

76cruiser4.jpg

76cruiser3.jpg
76cruiser1.jpg
76cruiser2.jpg

Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules but saw this at Andersen's U-pull-it in Greeley, CO yesterday. I have a 100 so it is of no interest to me but I thought I would pass it on to this forum. It looks to have both axles, a V8 conversion w/headers and since the shifters were still coming though the floor, I assume it still has its transmission and transfer case.

A word of warning, they rotate their inventory every 5-6 weeks so I'm guessing they will be crushing it in the next couple of weeks. Their price list is available online if needed.

View attachment 1574472

View attachment 1574473 View attachment 1574474 View attachment 1574475

C'mon!!! show a soul...go get it for us! I could use the fenders!

get the rear tailgate handle and anything that looks good any part worth $$..what a shame nothing good comes to NJ..i'd be picking that for days

Yeah, inside mirror, glove box, tons of unobtanium left on it....and it doesn't even look bent?

I finally got a chance to get over there yesterday.
Pig is still there, not crushed, but she has been gone over pretty well...
Fenders - gone
Tailgate handle - gone
Rear and side view mirrors - gone
Side marker lights - gone

Funny I did not notice while I was there, but the pictures above show bug catcher windows on those doors. But she is/was a '76...

did you get the dash covers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom