SOLD 76 FJ40 Resto-Mod ready to assemble, rolling chassis for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
$5000 firm takes it all. '76 FJ40 350ci conversion rolling chassis project. Tons of extras, uprated parts, etc. 100% solid tub, and frame. 350ci Edelbrock intake and carb mounted. New 4 wheel discs and brakes, new aluminum radiator and mount, new electric fan shroud kit, plus 4 Runner master cyl, Flaming River steering link kit, 4x4 labs steering arms and 1 ton rod ends and rods, Cruiser Outfitters Saginaw power steering mounting kit and new Saginaw box, plus new distributor, starter motor, alternator, fuel cell, block huggers headers and spark wires. New Edelbrock intake and Edelbrock StreetFire carburetor configured for use. SOA complete and SR plus HFS 3.25" lift on 34” Nittos. No struts yet. Have a 911 to restore and this third vehicle is not getting enough attention. $11,000 in parts expenditures. Needs a dedicated cruiser head to assemble and have fun. I have every receipt. Please PM me or include your number and email to discuss. Title in hand as well.

The FJ story is:

It was my hunting truck since 94. Purchased in Boulder, Co. Ex's father sold it to me back then and I have the bill of sale and title here somewhere. Originally 75' vehicle and I have the VIN plates from that rotted tub.
Replaced tub in 09 with a 76 - VIN plate is on it. Was to become a bigger badder NON EFI hunting truck only for the ranch.
Mounted 350ci in it used Downey Offroad kit to adapt it to stock 4spd etc.
Coated frame with protectant and put it in garage.
Began resto-mod wrenching and just kept adding to it, never finished.
SOA / cut and turned, front shackle reversal underway; never finished mounting the rear spring eye bushings through frame/shackle for it but its there.
I have all the parts needing install to make it GO and STOP, plus fuel cell, MetalTech FULL Cage, new radiator / 2 shroud kits, new battery, 4 wheel disc brakes kit, new alternator, new starter motor, new block huggers, new dizzy, new wires, new thermostat and housing, new intake and Edelbrock carb already set up, hardtop cap and window rubbers for sides, took out harness during summer and re-wrapped it all with TESA tape, made basic connections to electrical to make it turn over. Its ready for assembly, paint, seats etc.......just not gonna happen and I want it gone, just like the ex......

Last edited:
Contact information or pics? Feel like im missing a link. Thanks!
Hey there I am just dealing with all the snow down here and needing to take a short video likely to show all the people who are interested. Basically nothing is missing it’s a ready to assemble vehicle that is rolling with an engine in it. The only thing I did not purchase were seats. Also the drive shafts are needing to be lengthened.

Alex

Hey there I am just dealing with all the snow down here and needing to take a short video likely to show all the people who are interested. Basically nothing is missing it’s a ready to assemble vehicle that is rolling with an engine in it. The only thing I did not purchase were seats. Also the drive shafts are needing to be lengthened.

Alex
Sounds good. Ready to see.

Emailed pics.

replied to your email.

BIG DOG STEU TAKES IT HOME.
CONGRATS BROTHER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom