76 FJ40 Frame Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ALL FRAME PARTS ARE SOLD.

1. Complete rear crossmember with shackle mounts still attached - SOLD
2. Rear corner 45 degree "C" channel braces left and right - SOLD
3. Rear shock tube (one corner of mount has been cut off - see picture below) - SOLD
4. Left frame rail - front to rear or can be cut to buyers specs - last 20" SOLD
5. Right frame rail - front to rear or can be cut to buyers specs - last 20" SOLD
6. Front Shock Towers - SOLD
7. Body mounts - SOLD
8. Rear spring hangers - SOLD

Some pics of frame before taking apart:
frame1.JPG
frame2.JPG
frame3.JPG

Last edited:
What shape is the rear frame channel in? Bent, twisted, welded on, cut up???

Shipping to 90620.

Thanks,
Tony

What shape is the rear frame channel in? Bent, twisted, welded on, cut up???

Shipping to 90620.

Thanks,
Tony

Not real clear on what piece you are asking about. The rear crossmember/bumper (piece with rectangular holes for the tail lights) does have slight bend in middle which you can see in the pictures. It is not cut, welded on or twisted. Two of the pictures above show inside and outside of this piece. I can probably take and post some additional pictures sometime this week.

I'll have to weigh it to get a more accurate estimate but from what I can tell at this time, figure about $40 to box and ship.

Second on the rear channel and rear diagonals, shipping to 55417. PM Sent.

Got your PM. I'll need to weigh to get a good estimate on shipping. Haven't done that yet. As well, I'll take some better pics and get them posted.

I need the rear section of both frame rails, the last 12 to 18 inches or so. how much to 43221? Thanks

I meant the 45° rear channel supports for my FJ40 ;) Let me know if you've still got them and what you'd need for shipping.

Tucker

Sorry. I misunderstood. Sale is pending but I will let you know if it falls through.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom