76 fj40 for sale in Flagstaff Az. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 76 FJ40. It includes a 327 v8 conversion, Th400, saginaw power steering, 4 core radiator with built in tranny cooler,with 17" mechanical fan and shroud, 16" electric pusher fan. Front wheel bearings and rear diff have been rebuilt. Transfer case rebuilt and brakes redone, front disc brakes. Has a straight body with minute amounts of rust. Doors and top have new weather stripping and seals, New bumper, full family cage and rear hidaway bench seat. 4" lift with new 33s cooper broncos, add leafs and shackles. The sterering nuckles have all been replaced. Does not wander on the road. This rig is in very good condition. The only draw back is the long block is old, all the top end of the motor is a year old with maybe 5-10k on it. It would make a great vortec conversion or 350 crate conversion. All the mechanicle work was professionally done, have reciepts totaling more than 8k. Asking $9k or obo. e-mail for pictures Dondiegos2 @aol.com. I am sure I am forgetting something, Very clean a rare find.

Gens:

Sounds like a nice rig. Heads up, Whatever you do don't sell it to Greg Mushro from Vintage Offroad.com. He will throw a cheap coat of paint on the thing and sell it for 15900! Guys a crook...preserve naive soon to be cruiserheads from getting ripped by someone like him. There are a few threads focused on his buisiness tactics on this forum.

Just an FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom