For Sale 76' DISC AXLE PARTS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I HAVE A EMPTY AXLE, KNUCKLE, BRAKE ROTORS AND CALIPERS, BOOSTER AND OTHER AXLE PARTS.

Re: AXLE SHAFTS WITH BIRFEILDS MISC BRAKE PARTS

Exactly what year are they from? I may be interested if 76-78. Those year have the oddball disc brake long birfield. Thanks

THE FELLOW I BOUGHT THE RIG FROM SAYS 76'. BUT THEY WERE IN A BOX WITH NO RECIEPT SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE LENGTH DIFFERENCE IS? OR CAN WE TELL BY THE #'S ON THE BIRFEILDS?

Could you measure the length of the birfield from the tip if the axle to the end of the bell? I Have a 60 series birfield that I measured that is just a bit shorter than than the '76. Unfortunately, my '76 birfield are in the truck and would take a major amount of teardown to measure. Also, are the birfields you have 30 splined or 6? We may be able to figure this out. Thanks

It is 9 13/16 inches. Thats from the tip of the birfeild axle to the end of the bell where it attaches to the inner axle.

Thanks Buckshot for measuring-these sound like they might be the ones. Why don't we take this off line to work it out? If you have a photo that would be great. I've had good success buying from Cruiser folks but obviously this is a bit of a risk for me.

My email is: andrewp at winfirst dot com but I think I have my ih8mud set so that you can email me from the board. At any rate email and we'll work this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom