For Sale 75' FJ40 restoration project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1975 FJ40 "basket case". Was a complete vehicle brought back from Colorado to Michigan. Has some surface rust but very little "rot". The frame is in very solid condition as well as most of the body panels, ambulance doors, side doors and tub. Some small rust spots in the common areas but not bad at all. Rust in the pictures is mostly all surface. It was running when I purchased it with the v8 350 conversion mated to the 4 spd stock trans and xfer case. Also had dual flowmaster exhaust on it. I took it apart with aspirations to resotre it and its been about 7 years. Time to let it go to someone who will do something with it. Everything is there. It has been on pallets tarped off behind my barn and the engine and drivetrain have been stored inside the barn. Not really sure what to price it out as but I will not give it away. PM with offers, I will accept the best one.

Located in Mason, Mi just south of Lansing. PM or text me 517.420.8244 Thanks Morgan

toyota2.jpg

toyota3.jpg

toyota1.jpg

My wife's dad had a body shop in Charlotte, I would be all over this if he still did. I'm definitely not a bodywork guy, and this looks like it needs some. Looks like a great project though.

My wife's dad had a body shop in Charlotte, I would be all over this if he still did. I'm definitely not a bodywork guy, and this looks like it needs some. Looks like a great project though.

Ah, dont let that stop ya! lol. Actually body is pretty solid and straight. Sure it needs the common fixes in the prone rust areas but there is no "cancer" or serious rust going through the body panels.

Ah, dont let that stop ya! lol. Actually body is pretty solid and straight. Sure it needs the common fixes in the prone rust areas but there is no "cancer" or serious rust going through the body panels.
I guess like Tooman, I'd need a few more pics on that. I could run over from Holland with a flatbed and decide when I get there, but working two jobs makes time for that or another project something I really have to think about.

so what kind of offers are you looking for? I see diamond plate along the rear of the tub. is it rotted out behind it? I work in lansing so let me know what your thinking and I might be interested in picking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom