75 fj40 parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rederickfarmsbowhunters.com
I pretty much gutted the hole rig, and for u tlc lovers im sorry but i replaced it all with chevy. Im located in Wakonda SD. here's some parts i have .

good running 2f with headers. $300 complete oil pan to carb.
front and rear axles $150 for both
72 doors
75 doors
3 speeds I ADDED SOME PARTS DOWN FURTHER
4 speeds IN THE THREAD YOU'LL WANT TO
t- cases CHECK OUT!!!!!!
radiator
stearing assembly

I got lots of others ask I might have.

Last edited:
do you have the rear swing out half doors for the 72 ?....how much ? if so I want first dibs
Daryl

Hard To Find 1/2 Doors 4 Sale

:bounce2: I talked it over with the wife and we decided to sell all extra parts to get some new parts. The top, ambulance doors, and 1/2 swing doors with spare tire carrier are being sold. All are in excellent condition with no rust if there is any its paint rust that you cant hardly see. These parts have been stored and the color is like new, bright red.
:confused: Sorry about first dibs!!!! but best price and money in hand walks away with them.

P.S. I don't think any one will be disapointed in them

I am interested in rear 1/2 doors as well, but not yours.

If you want to solicit bidders, try Ebay!

If you want to sell your stuff here, just post pics and put a price on it. You can shoot high if you like and see what your best offer is, but here is not where we go to bid against each other.

Just my .02

list some prices then....as this is not e-bay as 65swb45 said !

Daryl

Not Trying To Pis>>> Anyone Off.

:whoops: i wasn't trying to affend anyone by saying first come first serve, and best price get it. I'll take the pictures and post them. The prices im not sure what they are worth after shipping it would be rediculise.. I was saying make me a reasonable offer if it sounded good they would probably go.
Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom