eBay 75 FJ40 for sale-Nice Daily Driver! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump for a nice rig. Whats your asking price?

steal it

Looks really nice and at only $5100 with reserve met on ebay.

If I was closer I would be tempted to add another to my stable.

Worth a look.

Good Luck

Price

It's up to 6k on ebay, but i will take it down tonight if it's not at 7k. I have 14k in it. Don't need to sell it that bad. I bought another one in Oregon that is more stock, which is the wife's complaint about this one.

I had this one shipped from the NW to Florida..not that bad at 1200 bucks.

I have it listed locally for 8k and thats what i think i can get. I have 2 locals that are both coming for a second look this weekend.

Thanks,

D

So why did you set the reserve that low if you arent willing to sell it for that price??

It was actually a typo on my part, ( I have never sold a vehicle on ebay before), and they wont let you go back and change it. I didn't realize it until it got to $5100.00. I thought I had set it at $7000.

BTW..I left it on ebay. it will sell.
big difference though just because the auction ended with a high bidder does not equal the bidder paying thats why you see so many ebayers relist their auction up to 3 times. or plain give up

Mudders here though would buy it, me personally if I had a mudder offer what I wanted for a vehicle such as yours I would take it vs ebay but thats me, good luck. :)

your vehicle is extremely nice....

Thanks for the compliment on the rig..There is a high likelihood that it will in fact be listed on here later today. ebay bidders (at least the one that "bought" the vehicle don't seem to be serious buyers.

D

Thanks for the compliment on the rig..There is a high likelihood that it will in fact be listed on here later today. ebay bidders (at least the one that "bought" the vehicle don't seem to be serious buyers.

D

yeah those ebayers I swear they bid to make it seem like cars are selling higher than they are and you are then forced to relist cause they back out AFTER the auction has ended.

I see you put it back up at 5k flat unbelievable you bought it for 5k and put 7k into and yet still does not sell. tough economy I tell ya.....

good luck bro...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom