For Sale 75+ Ambulance Doors in GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a decent pair of 79-83 ambulance doors for sale in GA. As you can see one has some rust at the bottom but not real bad. I will get some more pics of the bottoms today for anybody that’s interested. I think I have a key to them also.
I’m not interested in shipping as of now but I’m willing to meet up with anybody that’s a reasonable distance.
$500 CASH.

3E539C6B-679C-4F08-8786-605FE2987E97.jpeg

D7600A5F-B829-4949-B0DE-1D3A3AB9133D.jpeg

Late models should have rounded corners below the hinges if I’m not mistaken.

My trucks at my shop otherwise I take a picture and post it but I believe the exterior corners on my 1983 are rounded to match the body tub. Not being critical of your ad, I’ve been looking for rust free late-model doors

X2 I also was not being critical on the ad - was wondering on the differences and if they would fit a pre-79 model. I think I found a pic online showing a more rounded exterior corner for the 79+ doors....

I believe the rounded exterior started in late 1980 for the fj40.
Those ambulance doors should fit tubs 1975 to 8/80.

Ok. I may be wrong then. I will adjust and I’m adding more pics of bad spots. I do have the key also.

No longer for sale as pictured. I will be selling them in parts. Shells will ultimately be left.

Shipping is a possibility for complete doors if needed

I’m not parting them yet, however I may be dismantling them soon and selling the internals, handles and such.

Last day these will be available as a whole. I will be dismantling them shortly and sold as parts.

I believe the rounded exterior started in late 1980 for the fj40.
Those ambulance doors should fit tubs 1975 to 8/80.

Tim body changed 1/79 and that when the round corners started. Started working on my 84 doors and the inner latches for the left door are in bad shape. You still have those parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom