SOLD '75-'83 FJ40 Windshield frame, wiper motor, motor cover, etc (VA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New '76 FJ40 owner in Northern VA.

PO replaced windshield frame with pre 75 model with wiper motor on inside of frame (but with no motor, or arms, etc.) and I am looking for year correct frame, motor, motor cover, linkage, etc.

If you have one sitting in the garage and need to make space let me know. I would prefer east coast (within a few hours of DC) but would 100% ship if we can figure out something reasonable.

If you only have the frame - lets talk. I can piece meal everything together but thought maybe someone for some reason has took one off a parts truck or project truck and didn't get back to working on it.

If it needs metal work I am not interested at this moment.

I will leave this ad up for a few weeks to see if anything materializes and if not will go a different route. Thanks for taking a second to read through this.

Is this it? I’m not sure which arms go with them.

E90A3F27-C828-4ECD-AC03-B66B20BAA082.jpeg

8E20E141-9267-45AE-B4CB-DB0CEBC1EF6F.jpeg

Whats the time frame you’re working with? I have a frame off a 78 in Virginia Beach. There’s a couple things I am planning on hoarding off of it

lol not in a crazy rush. so its complete as of now? What would i need to find to make up for what your keeping? Any idea of what youd be asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom