Wanted '74 to '83 FJ/BJ40 in PNW (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Hello!

After eye balling my wife's FJ40 for a year now, I'm envious enough to where I'm ready to buy my own. I've gone back and forth on a project vs a finished truck, and have had to admit to myself that my current job doesn't give me enough time to take on another project, so I'm looking for something that is pretty much done.

I'm hoping to find something that has the original engine and as close to stock as possible. I've scoured the usual suspects (Craigslist - I've seen a couple of maybes, and the likes of Hemmings and Classic Cars) but looking to cast the net a little wider.

Does anyone on the forum have anything that fits the bill that they're looking to sell or are considering selling?

I'm located in the Seattle area, but willing to travel around the PNW for the right truck (for medical reasons - boo, getting old, boo - I can't go much further out than about 300 miles from Seattle).

Thanks,

Grimnir

Apologies for not updating this post sooner but work has been insane the past month or so and I've just not had time to jump back into this. I managed to find a 1978 FJ in excellent condition, with minimal work needed. I'm pretty happy but the quest for parts has now begun because "there's always something" - amirite?

Again, thank you all for the responses and I'm really happy to have found this awesome forum!

Callum (grimnir)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom