'74 Front Turn Signal Assembly Gasket - Source (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOR - NO
Cool Cruisers - NO
EBAY - NO
CityRacerLLC - NO
CruiserCorp - NO

Anyone know a source? Ever fabricated one? Do I gotta buy a whole assembly? I can piece (kinda) the rotted gasket back together but probably should have asked this question before I pulled the lens

1673992335859.png

Unfortunately they are not just rubber sheet that could be cut. Now it's possible that could work in place of the the original, assembly would be a bit tougher as it wouldn't locate on the light housing or the lense but if one could keep it centered while assembling, it could work. Generally by the time the gasket wears out, the entire light is looking rough so it's never been on our priority list to repro. Last gasket we sold pre-dates our current POS system (1/1/2009) so they've been NLA at least that long. I could dig into our old invoicing to see when we actually last sold one but it's of no consequence.
Yeah agree, probably time to just order a whole new assembly. :)

Thanks but that looks like a side marker lamp. I need the turn signal.
Sorry--you are right--got the wrong fittment but they still DO have the whole turn sig assy --<$60 for the whole thing

NLA. Any of the dealer parts websites showing 81512-60140 available are simply inaccurate. I remember selling new gaskets a dozen or more years ago. They were NOS at that time. I don’t recall if I saved any for future repro but I’m confident it’s not one we get many calls or inquiries on. Oddly I think I still have a few of the NOS loose base assemblies (81517-60140) kicking around. I don’t ever remember selling them which explains why they are still around :D

The lens itself is still available:

Gaskets are still readily avail for the later model front turn signal assembly and the 9/73+ 4x tail lights (which is also used on some HiLux stuff so quite avail globally)

View attachment 3222641
Seems this is not true as Toyota So Atlanta still lists the complete turn sig assy for <$60--maybe they listed it wrong?

Seems this is not true as Toyota So Atlanta still lists the complete turn sig assy for <$60--maybe they listed it wrong?

Sorry, I'm not tracking you on this.

We know the complete light assemblies are still available, discussed in this thread. I have a few dozen in stock (linked in this thread)

The OP is looking for the gasket only (part# 81512-60140) which is NLA ;)

1675140699041.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom