'74 FJ-40 Stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i pulled a bunch of stuff out of my cruiser. the motor hasn't ran in 18 years due to a blown head gasket. i'm not quite sure if it can be rebuilt or not.

*F motor---$100
*5 stock wheels and 3 or 4 hubcaps---wheels $40 ea.
*front seats, mounting brackets, and all hardware NO HEADRESTS---$50 ea.
*rear seats and all hardware---$50 ea.
*gauge cluster---$150
*rollbar and all hardware---$75
*stock floormat---$35
*2 alternators---$20 ea.
*fan shroud---$5
*radiator---$35
*air cleaner assembly---$45

there's a bunch of other stuff but i don't want to list it all. just ask me if i have something you're looking for and i'll go check for ya. :D please make offers.

located in reno, nv. local pickup, but will deliver for gas $$$. NO SHIPPING.

Last edited:
do you have rear swing out doors and rear heater? if so PM me thanx, Rachel

okie said:
do you have rear swing out doors and rear heater? if so PM me thanx, Rachel

sorry, i'm keeping the rear swing-out doors and there is no rear heater.

nick said:
Do you have the top roll bar brackets that the front three point seat belts attach to?

i don't see any brackets or any evidence of 3pt seatbelts. all i see is lap belts on the front seats.

cruiseronly.com said:
what condition are the wheels in? how much? is the floor mat front and rear? condition and price. do you have pay pal? thanks

they all have a little surface rust, the spare looks the worst, but still just surface rust. i took a flap wheel to it and the rust came right off.

$40 a wheel OBO. sorry, no paypal. i will accept CASH or CHECK ONLY. :D

cruiseronly.com said:
what about the mat? any photos o both? shipping to 37064. thanks

pic of the wheel is the spare. the mat is in really good condition except for the hole on the driver's side. the quarter is for size reference.

sorry it's blurry. :eek:
2-12-06015.jpg

2-12-06014.jpg

2-12-06013.jpg

cruiseronly.com said:
how much for mat and shipping? thanks

the mat, $50obo. shipping, UPS ground, around $30.

yosemitesamtlc73 said:
how bout a carb

you don't even want to see it. the previous owner pulled the engine apart 18 years ago, and the carb sat in an grocery bag in the back of the cruiser rusting away since then. i highly doubt it can be rebuilt.

62 Dust Collector said:
What about exhaust pipes? Are they in good condition? I need some to get me by for awhile. Thanks

good condition? hell no :D.

there's wasp nests, cobwebs, and oh......... the rust. oh god the rust. the pipe just started crumbling apart after a tap with the hammer. you don't want none of that. :D

Roll bar to 97301 for 100???

(you can cut it for shipping if ya want)

Do you have a front bucket headrest ? I'm needing one .

Do you have the radiator overflow bottle? I'm also interested in the fan shroud also. How much for both?

I'm interested in the floormat AND the rusty carb. The mat is good enough for my daily driver, and I collect linkages and whatnot to help rebuild other cores, so whatever I can scavenge from that core is still better than throwing one away.

Shipped quote to 91502 please.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom