'74 F-engine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be doing a Vortec V8 conversion this Fall/Winter, so my stock engine will be for sale in a couple of months. It is the original F-engine from my '74 FJ40. It is stock except it has a header and a Weber carb. The alternator has been relocated to the passenger side with a 2F alternator bracket because the power steering pump is on the driver side.

It is a strong running engine, doesn't leak or burn oil. The only reason I'm upgrading is so I'll have fuel injection. I'll take $500 for the complete engine just as it comes out of the Cruiser.

If someone is interested in the engine, they can come see how it runs while it's still in the Cruiser. Located in Roxboro, NC.

R.K.

R.K. said:
I will be doing a Vortec V8 conversion this Fall/Winter, so my stock engine will be for sale in a couple of months. It is the original F-engine from my '74 FJ40. It is stock except it has a header and a Weber carb. The alternator has been relocated to the passenger side with a 2F alternator bracket because the power steering pump is on the driver side.

It is a strong running engine, doesn't leak or burn oil. The only reason I'm upgrading is so I'll have fuel injection. I'll take $500 for the complete engine just as it comes out of the Cruiser.

If someone is interested in the engine, they can come see how it runs while it's still in the Cruiser. Located in Roxboro, NC.

R.K.

I would like to see it this weekend. Pm me I am located in raleigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom