74 drivetrain 73k for sale $974 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserjunktion

Cruiserjunktion@gmail.com
GOLD Star
Threads
Hello,

I am selling the drivtrain from my 74 fj. It is a 1974 Toyota Land Cruiser fj40 complete drivetrain with 73k miles. Includes engine, 4-speed transmission, and transfer case. Everything is fully functional, completly assembled, and is in very good shape. No known leaks. Engine is sold as a long block and includes: oem carb (needs work), oem intake manifold, aftermarket exhaust header (repaired), water pump, and pulley. 4 speed transmission shifts smoothly. The clutch is in great shape too. The transfer case is in excellent condition. It hasn't seen much use other than 2hi. This is sold as a complete unit. I drove this fj40 around a month ago. Drop this drivetrain in your dead rig, and your truck will be back on the road for summer. I prefer you pick up the item. Item can be shipped, but a $75 fee will be charged to build a crate. MAKE AN OFFER!!!!

When I was a newby a made this same mistake...posting a for sale in the tech section...for shame. You may want to move this before you get jumped all over.

And reconsider your price. 74 was a transition year for the TC and while it may be desireable to a few it is considered one to avoid by most.

Gainsville GA, FL, or ?? :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom