For Sale 74-75 Toyota fj40 Landcruiser $5,000.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

An FJ40 enthusiast dream vehicle. Was non-opp'd in California back in 2009. Its power plant is a Chevy 350 or 327,You'll want to run the numbers (I'm leaning towards a 350. 4 speed original tranny w/ aux output. I have the dash bezel in storage & bill of sale and there is a clean title. I haven't ever started the engine and will assume it's going to need a rebuild since water is coming out of one of the freeze plugs. no seats and yes that steering wheel doesn't belong in it. it was used temporarily to move it. serious inquiries only and the price is firm.

The License Plate is from another vehicle

IMAG3319.jpg

IMAG3318.jpg

IMAG3317.jpg

IMAG3130.jpg

You are obviously new to mud if you think this is worth 5k, and that someone here would pay that? Looks more like a nightmare to me. Glws
Nope, not new to the world of mud or the site. Been trolling these mud banks for a while. I've seen fjs listed on here that someone slapped a paint job on and maybe 60 hours of labor and then asked 15k for.

You probably removed it from the woods as a favor, so your only out a few bucks for gas and loading it on your trailer! The only parts on it that are worth anything, are the non original amby doors IF they are rust free. You have to ask yourself, would YOU pay 5k?

never said i was a veteran here. just trying to unload some yard art. i actually pd 25,000 for it. its a steal at 5k

look at the parts section... lots of way over priced stuff there, heck ask what you want.. but in the end you'll get what their willing to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom