For Sale 74 4spd tranny and t-case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fogblanket

SILVER Star
Threads
I picked this up used in case I needed an earlier model 4 spd to mate to my AA 4 spd bellhousing adapter during my v8 swap. I was not sure my 87 4spd was going to work with the adapter and I wanted to cover all my bases so as not to be off the road longer than necessary.
So I have this stock 74 4 speed that was running fine when pulled from the previous owners truck up for sale for $100

I picked this up used in case I needed an earlier model 4 spd to mate to my AA 4 spd bellhousing adapter during my v8 swap. I was not sure my 87 4spd was going to work with the adapter and I wanted to cover all my bases so as not to be off the road longer than necessary.
So I have this stock 74 4 speed that was running fine when pulled from the previous owners truck up for sale for $100

4-spd tranny and TC for $100? If you are willing to ship I am in :cheers:

jonny

i would not be adverse to shipping it although it is heavy and takes 2 or 3 to lift it . I am not sure how much shipping would cost , ideally the shipping company could pick it up at my house maybe???

i would not be adverse to shipping it although it is heavy and takes 2 or 3 to lift it . I am not sure how much shipping would cost , ideally the shipping company could pick it up at my house maybe???

While I would absolutely love this, to have someone come to your house, pick it up, pallet it and ship it to me - it would most likely negate the cost savings of finding something locally :crybaby:

It must be much bigger than a 3spd as I had one shipped to me in a regular box...

Regards,
Jonny

its a 4spd and 4spd t-case combo attached and bolted together. I took some pics
for sale stuff006.jpg
for sale stuff007.jpg
for sale stuff008.JPG

seal between the trans and t-case leaks (had the external hose on it so oil would flow back).
for sale stuff009.JPG

If you could help me with shipping to the philippines and knowing the shipping cost?

that might just be a 10-spline 4spd which would make it the lower geared t-case. definetly worth way more than the asking price!!!!!

georg

I looked up shipping to the phillippines and everything I come up with has the prices at or around $1000 for a 125lbs. I would prefer a local pick up or some sort of mud ship.

sorry it would not work out shipping wise.
sale pending
alittle reserach turned up that this was a cross over set up with the 10 spline shaft.
T-Case Tech

SOLD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom