For Sale 73 hardtop and doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hardtop and doors from a 73
hardtop is in great cond,is multicolored ::),but glass and seals are good.no rust or damage and headliner is ok.
$400
doors are in great cond as well.no rust or major dents,glass is good and so are the regulators,latches also work nicely.blue in color (dark rattlecan).
$200
im located in colorado and dont think it would be wise to ship.
but willing to meet anywhere in colorado.
shawn

I might be interested in the doors. Is that price for both, or just one? Also where are you at in CO. I live in Alamosa(south central in the San Luis Valley). It would be a few days before I could make any exchange.

i live in aurora
price is for both doors :D
shawn

I will definately take them, but there are two things that I have to get solved first. 1) I need to get my insurance money from the insurance company. Hopefully this will be middle of next week. 2) I need to fix the POS truck that I am using to get around. I hope to get it running good by this weekend. Hopefully it will make the trip up there. Where could you meet me?

Did you get my email? I am almost done fixing up the POS truck, and I could pick those doors up next weekend if that would work for you. I think that is the 15th and 16th. If possible it would really help me out if you could get them as close as possible. I am not sure how much I trust my new work truck. Let me know. email is kinsonbr@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom