For Sale 73 hardtop and doors

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by FJ_MONSTER, Jan 29, 2003.

1. FJ_MONSTER

FJ_MONSTER

hardtop and doors from a 73
    hardtop is in great cond,is multicolored ::),but glass and seals are good.no rust or damage and headliner is ok.
    $400
    doors are in great cond as well.no rust or major dents,glass is good and so are the regulators,latches also work nicely.blue in color (dark rattlecan).
    $200
    im located in colorado and dont think it would be wise to ship.
    but willing to meet anywhere in colorado.
    shawn

2. ledge

ledge

I might be interested in the doors. Is that price for both, or just one? Also where are you at in CO. I live in Alamosa(south central in the San Luis Valley). It would be a few days before I could make any exchange.

3. FJ_MONSTER

FJ_MONSTER

i live in aurora
    price is for both doors :D
    shawn

4. ledge

ledge

I will definately take them, but there are two things that I have to get solved first. 1) I need to get my insurance money from the insurance company. Hopefully this will be middle of next week. 2) I need to fix the POS truck that I am using to get around. I hope to get it running good by this weekend. Hopefully it will make the trip up there. Where could you meet me?

5. FJ_MONSTER

FJ_MONSTER

6. ledge

ledge

Did you get my email? I am almost done fixing up the POS truck, and I could pick those doors up next weekend if that would work for you. I think that is the 15th and 16th. If possible it would really help me out if you could get them as close as possible. I am not sure how much I trust my new work truck. Let me know. email is kinsonbr@hotmail.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.