SOLD PENDING 73 fj55 singlecab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series

TTT
1973, registered in California and running strong. Mud price thru October 2019, $5500 for truck with camper as is, local pickup. Will deliver in CONUS for actual round trip delivery expenses.

Not yet. But I’m not as motivated to sell it at this point. You can still make an offer, but it’s gotta be higher than the numbers I have had it pegged at if you really want it. I’m about to stuff it all into an fj80 frame with a 3fe and a440...

yes, it has. I am not as inclined to see it go. but for the right price, and to the right buyer... Ive had several inquiries, but no one has offered anything beside bottom dollar. IF you are truly interested, I'm going to need to see some greenbacks. Have you got any idea of what you value it at? Much south of 5 figures and I'm not likely to hear it. A sale would include many extras- spare parts, flatbed, camper. Thank you for your interest.

sure. There are tons in my build thread. What items would you like me to highlight?

camper and flatbed are off site, so I'll get those tomorrow. Pics of cabin chassis and engine bay later on today. ;)

SOLD!?

What’s next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom