73 fj40, Santa Fe, New Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 1973 fj40 in order to leave New Mexico and find work in British Columbia. Perks include, tip top 73 fj-55 f motor from a totaled wagon, custom guages with odometer matching glove box, best top center console, in dash cd player, roll cage, overhead speakers with custom dome lights, 3 point seat belts, 4 inch lift, 33 x 12 inch BFG mud terrain tires, sm420 with original (j30) transfer case, tool box w/ shovel mountings, hard top, good condition manual steering and bracketry on front bumber for towing. Mechanically, the truck runs good but needs some exhaust work, an extended front drive shaft and shifter mechanism and driver side window crank. The truck is missing a spare tire with respective carrier, and jump seats. Also a synthetic Summit racing cell was placed in the back of the tub in place of the removed original steel gas tank. Absolutely minimal body rust except for a few inches of the front passenger wheel well, right where the sheet metal is reinforced. Buyer gets a factory chassis repair manual, Haynes manual, Chilton Manual and Toyota owners manual. Original milage is unknown. 4,300 o.b.o.
email
pablonavrot@yahoo.com

Last edited:
here are some pics of the outside

I hope these pictures are helpful, if not email me.
exterior 1.jpg
exterior 2.jpg
exterior 3.jpg

okay so the pictures are small, but here is the interior

I can also email you larger sized pictures.
Pablo
interior 1.jpg
interior 2.jpg
interior 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom