73 FJ40 Hard Top 35" Tires & Misc Parts in TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
I have had this sitting around way too long. Offer me something and it's yours to come and get. The hard top is in fair condition and with a little resto work in some areas it would be a solid top. I also have some F engine parts (pistons, rods, bellhousing, block, crank, head etc...) Some 35" BFGoodrich MT KM's 35x12.5x15 that are near new and will take $400 for em. Surface rusty 45* roll bar. Email me for faster response or for more pics averettjeremy@hotmail.com. Located in Killeen TX
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG

i see you have

some experienced ford mechanics workin for you... ;)

no doors right .... you want to trade a all pro crossover steering arm for the top ?? work with mini disk brake convetion

you got any pics of the bar

I didn't notice them "working" on the truck in that pic, that's funny. :)

Sorry but I don't need anymore parts, I'm trying to get rid of all of the ones I've got. At an earlier time I probably would have worked that deal with you :frown: I sent pics of the bar to your email. And here is some of the roll bar also.

The rain gutter and the entire top was covered with some kind of hard sealer and the gutter is about 95% sealed. It really doesn't have a gutter, the rain just flows over it, but it's not all rusted out or anything. The gutter is however missing some of the sealant in a couple spots, like it cracked and fell out, see pic. The other thing I should mention is that the front gutter area has a small bend in it, see pic again. The headliner is complete and still in place, just old.

This isn't a real nice top or anything, just something to keep you dry and warm. But it could be a nice top with some work. The rear hatch is also missing the handle and entire latch assy, it is also fairly rusted out on the bottom.

I just need to get it out of my driveway ASAP. Let me know.
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0086BEND.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom