73 fj40 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I've decided to sell my 73 40. I am going on a family vacation this summer and hope to spot a fj55 on our trip between here and Tennesse.

History: May 73 fj40 no motor or tranny but has had V8 conversion done and power steering. SOA and bucket seats.(they will need re-upholstered.) Body is in good to excelent shape rear axle looks to have been turned ?? P.O has the back set up for ambulance doors that are in very good shape.

I'm asking $2200.oo OBO P.M. me if anyone is interested in seeing more pic's or coming by the house.

Cell # 559-647-7558
tom

73 FJ40 003.jpg

73 FJ40 005.jpg

73 FJ40 009.jpg
73 FJ40 003.jpg
73 FJ40 005.jpg
73 FJ40 009.jpg

man if someone would buy my porsche i would be all over it...

Tom

If you want, we can pull the F.5 engine, tranny, t-case out of my 74. It needs a block since the #1 rod is poking through the cylinder. You can get slickrocks F.5 short block and built a good running engine. I have the driveshafts, etc.

Just a thought.

Is there a tranny and t-case in it?

Dan if I don't sell it I might consider the gear out of your 74.

I failed to metion in my first post that it does have a tilt steering wheel and I do have a radiator and four Rancho 9000 shocks.

Bud king give me a call and we can set up a time and I can give you directions.

That engine I have would bolt up to Dan's parts in a long weekend. You could sell it for 5000 plus then :)