73 FJ 55 Parts For Sale/Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
One of my favortie sites and know I have joined. I did not come empty handed however. I have the following available: Motor, Trans, T-Case, Front Springs, Header, Brake Drums, Brake Pads, Gas Tank and whole bunch of other stuff. Some brand new, some not. Let me know what you would like.

Where are you located? I have a friend looking for some FJ55 parts here in NC.

What parts are you trying to give away. Do you have any body parts available?(HOOD, Doors, Drivers quarterpanel?)

Thanks

Jonah [clwhale@comcast.net]

How much for the header? Is it the manafre style? Drop me a email. Thanks

I'm in need of light lenses and assemblies before we can even think of going for the safety inspection. Let me know if you have any.

Got a rear locker? Doesn't hurst to ask:)

I don't have very many body parts. Mostly all the stuff you would get rid of when doing a conversion. I do have a custom rear seat available.

I have a lock right up front that was just recently put in when I did a complete rebuild of the front. Don't know if it will work out back or not. If I put in a new front in, it's yours if you want it. Not sure how soon that would be.

Here is a partial list:
F Motor with some new igntion components, longer oil lines, new lifetime starter, etc.
3 Spd Trans with new Clutch.
Complete rebuilt 3 spd T-case, done about 200 miles ago.
2 Sets of Brake Drums, one new, one recently turned, one set of brand new pads.
Drivelines, lengthened for 4" spring lift, new u-joints
Stock Front Springs, Con Fer Extended Shackles brand new, greaseable bolts
Custom rear seat, 40" wide, black and gray.
Custom Tie Rod, shorter, used after swaping steering arms to opposite sides so they didn't rub on 3.75 backspaced wheels.
Some other stuff as well, but no real body parts. Located in Spokane, WA.

I am interested in the extended shackles, how much? Also maybe in the rear seat if no one else wants it, mine is still in ok condition.

Front and Rear Axles are also available. 4.10 gears. Front has a lock-rite and rebuilt about 200 miles ago. All steering components are for sale as well. 15X10 Eaton wheels are also up for grabs. They have 3" b/s with Toyota bolt pattern.

Wheels have been sold. Price on F motor has been changed to Free. Come pick it up. Includes intake manifold and stock carb.

Location please.

He lives in washington state.

Also available:
Stock Gas Tank, coated on the inside by local shop 2 years ago.
Stock Cross member that goes under tank for spare tire.
Stock Skid plate.
Newer OME steering stablizer.

what about the gas pedal assembly and linkage?

Trogdor

You wouldnt happen to have a extra battery tray for the
Pig lying around there somewhere? Having a hard time finding
one. Even if you have a just so so one i could use for a
pattern to make one would be cool also....
Thanks
JimK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom